October 27, 2022

Early To Bed, Early To Rise...


My humble farmhouse bed, wearing freshly laundered bedding. The doctor sent me home from our last appointment with a bottle of special shower wash, with instructions to use it the night before, and again  the morning of my surgery. After my evening shower, I went to bed in clean pajamas and slept fitfully, anticipating today's procedure. I showered again and then dressed for our trip to the hospital. 

My surgery is scheduled for mid-morning, so we left for the hospital at 6:30 am. I'll be back home (thanks to Handsome) by late-afternoon. It's a relatively simple procedure, performed under twilight sedation. I won't be aware of a thing if it's like the last one. After we get home, I'll head straight back to my comfy bed to sleep the rest of the day and night away...and begin healing again.

I'm not concerned. I know that I rest in His hands, and He watches over me. Thanks to those who wish to say a prayer or send healing thoughts. I know He hears them. I'll be back soon.

 

10 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna