October 4, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - She’s Home…

 

Hi, Everybody!

I’ve been bored stiff all weekend. Mom took off with the orange cat, and I haven’t seen her for days. She took me aside before she left and told me to be a good boy ‘til she got back, but she didn’t warn me she was goin’ away for so long. 

Dad let me hang out on the porch durin’ the day, but I got so bored waitin’ for her that I just dozed off. Sun up to sun down, and didn’t see hide nor hair of her comin’ up the road.

Finally, I heard her Explorer yesterday afternoon. I was so glad to see her, I barked to alert everybody else. We all greeted her at the door, except Dad. He went outside to welcome her home. We all missed her. 

Once she gave all of us (includin’ Dad) big hugs, she went out to the porch and called Claudette and Crystal. We knew she needed a kitty fix, ‘cuz we knew she was missin’ the orange cat. She didn’t bring him back home, but knowin’ Mom, she made sure he’s gonna live a great life. 

What I do know is that we’re all glad she’s back home. We missed her like crazy. We hope she’s gonna stay home now. 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"


5 comments:

  1. I was thinking about that Hobo Quilt book your Mom has...you might want to check your property for some of those markings from the book the next time you are out and about. I'm pretty sure that the cats have marked it to let other cats know "Good Woman Here. Will find food, shelter, and love." (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Mom made it there & back safely.
    I'm sure she picked the perfect home for Trevor.
    Give her lots of cuddles.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that Mom arrived home safely Tag - I'm sure there were lots of cuddles and snuggles for you and the girls when she got back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Tag you are just the sweetest to miss Mom so much. She did the best thing for Trevor…the Orange cat. And Mom got a Sister fix. Now she will be home with you and Dad and the Black dogs. Smooches…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag, I bet you did miss your Mom! Trevor has a new home now and I'm sure he will be happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna