October 21, 2022

Embroidering The Corners...


Decisions were made and now the entire quilt top is assembled. Now, I'm transferring my stem and berry drawings to the four corners and small cornerstones. I began stitching late yesterday and quit before Grandson arrived.

I'll take up needle and threads again today, and finish the last of the needlework embellishing so I can make my quilt "sandwich". Then I can do my machine quilting to bring everything together. At this pace, it looks like I'll complete "Winter Song" on Saturday. I'll be back tomorrow with more progress to share as I work toward the finish line. See you later!

12 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with everything you make, it is so beautiful and nicely done. It is a joy to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece. It has been a lot of fun watching you work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! Can't get over how quickly you've managed to create it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA. Some days seem longer than others!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Oh, it is so lovely! I am green with envy over the way you work so quickly with such precision and amazing results! You must be tickled pink! (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lois! I'm pretty chuffed over this one!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna