May 18, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Throwback Puppy Pics...

Brynwood Needleworks - Mike and Puppy

 Hi, Everybody!

I'm improvisin' this week. We didn't get our updated puppy pics this week (yet), so I'm showin' you pictures of Sookie's litter (Bella's mama) when they were three weeks old. Bella's puppies were three weeks old yesterday, and would look pretty close to these puppies, who were either Bella or her littermates.

Brynwood Needleworks - Puppy Picture

Puppy cuteness overload warnin'. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Labrador Puppy

These pictures are really makin' us miss Boo even more...and we are dyin' to see her with her babies!

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella As A Puppy
 
Mom said she's gonna really bug Uncle Mike and Rene tomorrow to get current pictures. We're also gonna lobby early for next week, so we can show you Bella's puppies, instead of her very own cuteness (this week's pics). 
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

5 comments:

  1. I'll take them! Even though these are a past litter, they still bring me warm fuzzies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww - I am imagining that sweet puppy smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to imagine Bella was that tiny little cute puppy not so long ago and now she has puppies of her own! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ladies:
    I got puppy pictures late this evening and will share them on Friday. Better late than never, right?
    Thanks or the comments.
    Smooches,
    Tag (and Donna)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna