May 29, 2020

Strawberry Sachet - Hollyhocks and Bee...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks & Bee Strawberry Sachet - Detail

This is my completed Strawberry Sachet, featuring Hollyhocks and a sweet, little bumblebee. I'm showing the detail in this photo. Enjoy the rest of the photos, and I'll be listing this one in my shop later today.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks & Bee Strawberry Sachet - Size Display

Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks & Bee Strawberry Sachet

Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks & Bee Strawberry Sachet - Flourishes

Brynwood Needleworks - Hollyhocks & Bee Strawberry Sachet
 
I have another Strawberry Sachet that will be completed today, and I'll share that one with you tomorrow. Can you tell I'm having fun with these?

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna