May 9, 2020

Moving Right Along...

Brynwood Needleworks - Border Progress
 
I completed half of the second side border vine. I'll do the lower half today, and then set up the bottom border. I've decided to add something special to the bottom border, but I'm going to wait to share until I can show it to you.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Shadow
 
Of course, my shadow showed up late day to visit. By the time this photo was taken, he was here to let me know the clock was coming up on dinner time. I promised him that I'd feed him as soon as I was finished with pictures, so he watched to make sure I kept my word.
 
I even managed to make five loaves of bread, stitching in between my proofing intervals. So, I have more of my border done, and four loaves for the freezer. (Handsome keeps one in the kitchen for immediate use.) I'm going to take it a little easier today by concentrating on stitching...not baking. I hope you have a nice weekend, friends.
 
 Keep Calm and Carry On.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna