May 26, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Delayed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Rose Sachet

 I know you're disappointed. Please accept our apologies.

With yesterday being a holiday, we didn't get updated puppy photos, so Tag said he wanted to wait until tomorrow to write his blog post. He wants you to see the babies at four weeks old, so he'll be back tomorrow.

Instead, I'm going to share pictures of the Strawberry Rose Sachet I finished over the weekend for a custom order. I hope you'll be back tomorrow to see the puppies.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Rose Sachet - Floral Detail

I really enjoyed creating this strawberry, and I have ideas for two new embroidered strawberry designs that I'll work on this week. I can't wait to debut them!

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Rose Sachet - Flourishes
 
I'll show you the designs as soon as they're finished, but this one is now complete. Tag will see you tomorrow!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. the Strawberry is beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag is forgiven, especially if it means puppy pictures! In the meantime we can ooh and aah over your strawberry sachet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will patiently wait for tomorrow Tag!!
    Donna, it turned out so beautiful. I love your embroidery, you really are an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Strawberry Dear. I shall be excited to see puppy photos from Tag tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna