May 18, 2020

Busy Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critters Sampler Quilt Top

So tickled to be nearly ready for quilting on this top. My Wooly Critter Sampler quilt (Designed by Linda Hohag - Brandywine Designs) only needs a few small touches and it will be ready to head to the quilter.

I began this quilt in January 2014, although our Coffee Club at Sandy's Quilt Shop purchased our patterns in 2013. It's difficult to believe that this quilt has been six years in the making! I enjoyed every second of Linda's lovely designs, and would recommend this project to every quilter who loves applique'. This was my first wool applique' quilt, and I'm sure it's not going to be the last.

Brynwood Needleworks - Custom Order - Brynwood Union Jack Bella Tote
 
After spending most of Saturday in the garden (with the red neck to prove it!),  I had a custom Bella order to make. So, Sunday, I played in the studio and made this one. It's going to a new home today.

I'm going to see my Dad again today. Our visits these days are a blessing, and I look forward to them, even though it involves three hours of driving to get to his home and then back to the farmhouse. While I'm visiting with Dad, Tag will be preparing his blog post for tomorrow. Perhaps puppy updates? You'll have to come back to see.

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. Donna it's beautiful! Could you by chance take close-ups of the blocks? Can't wait to see Tag's post tomorrow, I've been looking forward to seeing more of those precious puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is stunning. Lovely Bella Tote you have created. Safe travels and happy visiting your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, Your quilt is absolutely beautiful. I will have to rethink doing a wool applique quilt too. I love to applique have never made a wool one yet. Sure hope Tag has a update on the puppies. Love to see how much they have grown.
    Prayer for safe travel to visit tomorrow. Thanks again for the beautiful picture of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna