May 20, 2020

Next Up...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet Materials
 
This is my next project. I have a custom order for a pink silk ribbon Strawberry Rose sachet. I adore making these, so I'll likely make more than just one, and I'll make them in other colors to stock my shop while I'm at it.

Laurie from Tales From The Henhouse requested that I share photos of each of the Wooly Critters quilt blocks, now that I'm finished. I'll share those tomorrow for anyone who's interested. (Thanks for the request, Laurie!!)

I'm on my way to my salon for a haircut today!! She's going to get to fix my self-inflicted "Corona Cut". Then, I'm meeting Kathy D. for lunch - socially distanced and outdoors. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing her again!

So, time for a quick cuppa coffee and then...Off to the races!! See you tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. That will be a beautiful Strawberry.
    Enjoy your haircut!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely silk ribbon colors. Oh what a glorious day to get your haircut and lunch with your dear friend. Life is Good...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you Donna, I look forward to seeing the blocks! And I look forward to seeing the sachet. The colors you are using are so pretty. And you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors! I bought some silk ribbon a few years ago, and never used it. If I still have it, it will be winging its way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sunny!
    If you find your ribbons, let me know. I'd love to make something for you with them!
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna