May 12, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Piles of Puppies...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Two Week Old Puppies

 Hi, Everybody!

I know you're anxious to see new puppy pictures, so let's get right to it.

Bella's babies turned two weeks old yesterday. That means that, any day now, eyes will open and they'll start toddlin' around. I really wish we were all there to see that!

Don't ya just wanna sniffle that little girl belly stickin' out right there? We can't think of anythin' more fun than a pile o' puppies, whether they're Labradors, Goldens or Corgis! We love 'em all!

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Two Week Old Puppies

I didn't get a chance to ask Uncle Mike, but it sure looks like that puppy right ^ there (right front) might be lookin' around already! Once they can see, they can hear, too. Those little waxy-flap ears will start to get longer, and the puppies will start chewin' on each other (and yelpin', too). They're so much fun once they can see. They also start listenin' when people talk to them in chirpy voices. (Mom is a pro at "chirpy"!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Two Week Old Puppies
 
So, until they open their eyes, they're just eatin', sleepin' piles of chubby fur. Really, I wish I could just lie down in the middle of their puppy box and let 'em crawl all over me! (So does Mom!)

In case you're wonderin', Bella was outside on break when these pictures were taken. She's definitely still sharin' the puppy box with them, makin' sure they're eatin', and watchin' over them like a good mama. The pictures next week will definitely have their eyes open. I can hardly wait!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful.
    That one belly-up....*swoon*
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag I can just see you right there in the middle havin fun with the puppies. They are very cute and snuggly. June will be here soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy love! I just want to pick them up and snuffle their sweet little puppy smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can feel there soft little muzzles on my cheek, and smell their adorable puppy breath! Can't wait to see next weeks pictures and their eyes open!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna