May 30, 2020

Strawberry Sachet - Lilacs & Butterfly...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Lilacs & Butterfly - Detail

Today, I'm sharing photographs of the Strawberry Sachet I completed on Thursday. I'll show you the latest Wooly Strawberry Pincushion I created on Friday next week.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Lilacs & Butterfly

This piece was so much fun to make. I created all the silk lilac blossoms in shades of purple, and then embroidered the leaves and branches. The butterfly was fabricated completely out of my head, and isn't of any specific butterfly. I just thought purple blossoms needed a yellow butterfly to compliment them.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Lilacs & Butterfly - Flowers and Flourishes

I just stitched to my heart's content, adding elements until I felt it was complete.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Flourishes

More silk ribbon flourishes and leaves.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachets - Packaged
 
When I complete the strawberries, I package them in pretty tulle bags. These two are now ready to go to new homes, and are listed in my online shop: www.BrynwoodNeedleworks.com (or you can click on the Etsy link in my right sidebar to jump over to my shop.

Which is your favorite? Pinks or purples?

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, especially the purple one.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna these are gorgeous!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Needle Dancing has resulted in a most stunning Lilacs Strawberry. Yes a yellow Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna