May 27, 2020

Tag's Waggin' Wednesday - Puppies!!...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Bubba" at Four Weeks Old

Hi, Everybody! 

It's Puppy Time!!!

Monday, Bella's puppies were four weeks old. That means their eyes are open and they're toddlin' around their whelpin' box. Be prepared for cuteness overload times seven!!

Uncle Mike is callin' the yellow puppy "Bubba". Isn't he just adorbs? I just wanna squinch his cute, little face. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella With Her Babies

Bella is bein' a really good mama to all her babies. They're all gettin' big and thrivin' under her watchful eyes. She's still nursin' her pups, until this weekend. I'm sure she'll be happy when the get their first nosh of softened puppy food. They've got little, sharp teeth now, and they can get overzealous when they eat.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Four Week Old Litter

Try not to squeal lookin' at them, okay? Oh, alright. Go ahead. They're just too darn cute! Uncle Mike said that they look up at him when he talks to them, and then start waggin' those cute tails. I can't tell you how much Mom and Dad are whinin' when they look at the pictures. They really wanna be in Florida playin' with puppies. (So do I!)

Brynwood Needleworks - "Pick Me Up, Okay?"
 
Who could even resist pickin' up a puppy that's lookin' at you like this? Mom and Dad and I will be headin' to get Bella and her daughter the middle of June, but until we get there, we'll be waitin' for more pictures...just like you.
 
I'll see you again in seven six. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 
0
 
PS. Thanks, "Aunt" Julie Joy for the suggestion for my post title today!

9 comments:

  1. Puppy *LOVE*!
    they are all so beautiful.
    That one looking up....priceless.
    Bella is a good Mom.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, thanks for those adorable photos!! You will have your hands full when they all come home! :) I know you can handle it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tag aren't they the cutest you've ever seen!? Aside from you of course, you are quite the handsome guy yourself. I'm sure they will all love you to pieces, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could always have a puppy, I would. Just too much about them that I cannot resist. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments, everybody! I'm so glad you're as enamored with the puppies as I am! More pictures next week. (We haven't picked our girl yet, 'cuz we're waitin' until we get there. Our puppy will reveal herself once we see them.)
    See ya next week.
    Smooches,
    Tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so absolutely gorgeous,but oh Blondie is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so worth the wait Tag - your nieces and nephews are adorable! I don't know how you're going to pick just one to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag Dear your puppies (okay, Bella’s puppies) are terminally cute! I think each of us want to snuggle and cuddle these little cuties and you. Mid-June will be here very soon. Road trip...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna