May 11, 2020

Getting Close Now...

Brynwood Needleworks - Main Border Motifs - Wooly Critter Sampler Quilt

All the main quilt motifs are finished on my Wooly Critter Sampler Quilt borders. The only thing left (on the borders) is to attach them to the main quilt, and applique' the corner motifs that span the seams into the side borders.

Brynwood Needleworks - Main Border Motifs - Wooly Critter Sampler Quilt
 
I'm going to add a motif above the bluebirds on the top border; add a few leaves, my initials, and the year on either side of the basket motif on the bottom border. I'm really getting close now!

The next time you see these borders, they'll be attached to the main quilt - and finished. That will be in the next day or so.

Tag will be here tomorrow, and I'll be back with updates on Wednesday. I must say, I'm so glad I write a daily blog post. Otherwise, I'm quite sure I'd have trouble keeping my days straight. Every day seems to feel like a Saturday to me. sigh However, today is Monday...I hope you have a great week!

Keep Calm and Carry On.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful!
    We had a Bluebird come yesterday! So pretty.
    Also, a lot of Orioles & saw some Hummies too.
    Happy belated Mother's Day.
    Have a good week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Wooly borders are gorgeous. I especially love the bluebirds with their bright blue wings. You are seriously close to being finished! YAY. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna