May 28, 2020

Strawberry Sachet - "Hollyhocks and Bee" Embroidery...

Brywood Needleworks - Hollyhocks and Bee Embroidery
 
Can you tell my thoughts are turning to the outdoors and my gardens? This is the prototype for a new Strawberry Sachet. This one will be "Hollyhocks and Bee". I'm finished with the embroidery, so I'll turn it into a strawberry today. 

I'll definitely be making more of this design, and I have a few others in my head right now, too. I'm thinking Lilacs, Queen Anne's Lace, and a few others. I need a few more hours in the day, don't you think?

DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous piece! I can’t wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna another beautiful work of art! I don't know how you turn it int a strawberry, but how pretty they turn out. I look forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Garden of Silk Flowers Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna