May 8, 2020

Finally!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critter Sampler Quilt - Second Side Border
 
I bet you were beginning to wonder if I would ever get back to this project, right? I finally took out my supplies and started working on the second side border for my Wooly Critter sampler quilt. I've already completed more than I photographed here, but I loved the way the light played on my project as the sun shone in my studio window.

I'll be back to it today, and am hoping to have a good start on the bottom border by the end of the weekend. It's great to be slow stitching again. It takes my mind off things, as I concentrate on making my borders pretty with different embroidery stitches. I'll have progress photos to share tomorrow, and then, again, on Monday. 

Happy Friday! Happy Weekend!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna