November 9, 2019

Working On Wallets...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bryn Wallet Parts

I spent yesterday choosing fabrics, cutting and preparing parts to make new Bryn wallets. Most are cork fabric, but more than a few are all cotton fabric, too. Choosing fabrics is always a fun part of the process.

Brynwood Needleworks - Wallet Parts
 
I'll keep preparing today, and perhaps even begin sewing this afternoon. I'll have at least fifteen wallets when I'm finished with this group, so there will be a real variety of choices for the show. 

Destiny does my embroideries on these pieces, while Jane and I are busy sewing the wallets together. The three of us will have fun working in the studio...especially since it's not going to be particularly warm this weekend. Tag and Bella take turns hanging out with me, too, so that's a bonus. 

Off to play. See you later!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna