November 26, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Lucky Dogs...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart 11/2019

 Hi, Everybody!

This week I'm comin' to you from the second floor of the farmhouse. I have a few favorite places upstairs, but this spot is on the top of my list. The bed in the master bedroom. aaaaahhhh

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella 11/2019

Of course, it also happens to be one of The Black Dog's favorite places to hang out, too. Difference is, I need help to end up here. She just jumps up on her own. Yeah, well.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bed Hogs

Once she's up here, I have to share space with her own, stinky self. Lucky for me, we prefer different sides of the bed. I'm not crazy about cuddlin' up with her on a regular basis. Once in a while is okay, but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it, you know.

Brynwood Needleworks - Just Wonderin'
 
What are you doin' for Thanksgivin'? We're gonna have family here for the day, which we all really love. Mom and Dad make lots of good stuff to eat (and sometimes a tasty morsel or two fall on the floor for us to find!); everybody hangs out in the livin' room to watch football; and sometimes their dogs (our buddies) come along, too. Then, it really gets silly around here. Of course, at the end of the day, we'll be back here to snore the night away.
 
If you're travelin', please stay safe. I want to make sure you come back again next week! If you're stayin' home, I hope you have somethin' good to eat, and someone to share your meal with. Boo and I are sendin' Thanksgivin' smooches your way!
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag you are very smart to have such a nice comfy spot to get away from it all. And very nice of you to share with Boo. Happy Thanksgiving and may you enJOY extra special treats with your family and buddies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag,

    You are one handsome corgi boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna