November 4, 2019

Production Sewing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Shop Hop Crossbody Bag Parts
 
I enjoyed a lot of relaxing this past weekend, but I also managed to do a bit of production work, too. I'm nearly finished sewing the BW Shop Hop Crossbody Bags I prepared last week for the upcoming show.
 
I've got a few new cork prints that I've been playing with, and I'm doing a few more machine embroideries for this lot. I'll finish working on them today, and then I'll be able to show you the completed bags.
 
My plan is to have a nice assortment of bags for the show I'm doing on the 24th. I'll also be listing some of them in my Etsy shop leading up to the show. My timetable is done, and my production is under way, so I'm right on schedule. More sewing today, as well as the rest of this week. I'm looking forward to showing you the newest pieces. 

I'm off to get my morning coffee, and then I'll be upstairs in the studio. I love this time of year. Now that it's getting colder outside, this is where I prefer to be...inside, looking out. wink
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing with your sewing skills dear. I am excited to see your newest items. Your booth will be fabulous! Lovely Autumn Week...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna