November 6, 2019

Completed Shop Hop Crossbody Bags...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Shop Hop Crossbody Bags
 
I completed all of these Monday, with more on the cutting table yesterday. These are really a fun sew for me, and most of them will be going into my booth on the 24th. I'm planning more in some of my beautiful, colorful, cork fabrics.
 
**If you'd like to make your own, you can purchase my "Brynwood Shop Hop Crossbody Pattern"  HERE.

I'll be working on more of these today, before I turn my attention to a few of the Nocturne Traveler Bags. I think those will be the next style under my needle. Nothing (except time spent with my family and dear friends) makes me happier than playing in the studio.

What makes you happy? I'd love to know.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your bags are brilliant. Love my cork wristlet you made for me and I use it all the time even inside my larger purses. Excellent quality sewing dear. Studio Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna