November 21, 2019

More For The Booth...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Bella Totes - Traveler and Paisley

By the end of the day, I had completed four Bella Totes for my booth this weekend. I decided I should have a Traveler Tote to coordinate with the Bryn Traveler Wallets I'll have available. The interior of that one is the same map fabric as the exterior. The Paisley Tote has navy cork on the outside, and a blue and white floral fabric on the inside.

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Bella Totes - Jacobean and Orchid
 
These two totes have a neutral canvas interior, natural cork exterior on one, and brown cork on the other. If I find myself with extra time, I may make another with a black exterior. I don't feel like it's needed, though. What do you think? Do I need more cork colors?
 
I'm going to go back and finish that last Ensemble Bag that I mucked up on Tuesday, and then make at least one Nocturne Bag so prospective clients can see that I offer them. Otherwise, I'm pretty much set with my show inventory. Keep in mind this isn't a huge show, and I've got existing inventory that helps a lot.
 
So far, I have Bryn Crossbody Clutch Wallets, Bryn Wallets, Grab & Go Clutches, Kirby Crossbody Bags, Bella Totes, Shop Hop Crossbody Bags, Event Bags, Ensemble Bags, Retreat Kit Bags, and a Nocturne Travel Bag (to make today). Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all that work! (Not really. lol) 

Time for my morning brew. Miles to go before I sleep. Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear these totes are wonderful. Your booth will be filled with such amazing and useful gift items. I feel certain you will sell out and have lots of custom commissions. I look forward to seeing photos of your booth. Take time to rest and reenergize Donna Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna