November 23, 2019

Packing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Packing For The Show
 
All my product is made - check
All the product is labeled and priced - check
Pack product (need more containers!) - check
Display pieces cleaned and packed - check
Made a list of retail supplies to take - check
Sales aprons embroidered - check
Square point-of-sale updated and charged - check 
Cell phone charged (in case venue wi-fi goes down) - check
 
I'm still checking my list and making sure I have everything I'll need for Sunday. I don't want to be nearly an hour away only to realize I forgot something I need. I'll have help in my booth, for which I'm deeply grateful.
 
Down to the wire now. Off to bed early tonight. We'll be on our way to Kewaskum (WI) early in the morning. Show hours at the Middle School are from 9 am - 3 pm, and we need to be set up and smiling when all the shoppers enter the hall, and there will be eighty two vendors vying for their attention. 
 
I'll be back on Monday to share photos, and to tell you how we did. We're looking forward to a great day, and to having a lot of fun. Wish me luck!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. You dear are very organized and your booth will be perfect. Your hand crafted bags are PERFECT! Sales galore and custom commissions are happening tomorrow!!! YAY Blessings My Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna