November 13, 2019

Okay - Just A Peek...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bryn Wallets
 
I haven't decided whether or not any of these will be crossbody wallets, or regular clutch wallets. I've got these six (plus one not photographed) finished, except for securing the side compartments. I'll do that step once all the wallets are complete. I just couldn't wait to share theis batch with you!

All of them have cork in their construction, and will be going into my booth in Kewaskum on the 24th, along with all the other goodies I'm busy creating. 

I'll be working on another batch of wallets today, and then I'll be moving on to handbags tomorrow. Of course, coffee first. I plan to be in the studio all day - except when I wander out for sustenance. Great way to spend Hump Day, don't you think?

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna