November 15, 2019

Family Always Comes First...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kaffe Fasset Fabric Interior - Bryn Clutch Wallet
 
I've completed a nice stock of wallets for the show next weekend, so it's time for me to work on the larger handbags and totes. Before I do, though, I just had to share this interior I chose for a wallet I created in natural and gold fleck cork. I really love the wild pop of color the future owner will see every time they open it!

Brynwood Needleworks - Ensemble and Nocturne Bags

While I won't be using the exact same fabric, I will be making some of these bags for my booth. These are the ones I'll be cutting out and sewing over this weekend. 

I'm starting today (early!!) with a trip to the vet so Bella can get her vaccinations. Handsome has appointments this afternoon - and a bum knee - so I'll be driving to make life a little easier for him. If I don't get much else done, I'll get my parts and pieces cut out and ready to assemble. I have all weekend to sew, and you know, family always comes first. See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna