November 14, 2019

A Couple More...

Brynwood Needleworks - Nature Girl and Sunflower Wallets

I didn't get back into the studio until late afternoon, but I managed to finish two more wallets before I hung it up for the night. I'm calling these the "Nature Girl" and "Sunflower" Bryn wallets.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Wallet Inventory
 
I'm stacking up all my wallets until I've completed all the assemblies. Then, I'll close up all the side pieces (which I usually do with rivets) all at one time. It's easier to bring out the press and rivet parts at once, rather than risk bumping a jarful of rivets to do them one at a time.

I have three more wallets to do for this batch...two Traveler wallets and one all-cork. Then, I'll go on to the handbags. I have a few more wallets I could do, but I'll see if I still have time after I get the bags done. We'll see. So far, I'm doing well for time. I don't want to be sewing the night before the show, so I'm keeping to my schedule now.

Bella has a vet appointment this morning, so I won't get to the studio until this afternoon. My goal is to finish those three wallets by the end of my work day. I'll share photos tomorrow. It would be a great way to end this week. 

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna