November 18, 2019

Delightfully Busy...

Brynwood Needleworks - Top For BW Acorn Pincushion
 
It's so lovely that, while I'm getting ready for the show this next weekend, I'm also receiving orders in my shop. It gives me a nice break from one project to work on another.
 
All the wool applique' embroidery is complete for this next pincushion, so I'll do the assembly this morning. I'll be able to ship it out to its new home today, or in tomorrow's post.
 
You know what I'm working on today. I also worked on a bit of my display components for the show, and I'm looking forward to sharing the final booth setup with you in a mere week. eek!
 
I'd love to sit with my morning coffee and chat a bit more with you, but you know I have a million little things drawing me away. Tag will be back tomorrow, and you'll see me again on Wednesday with all the latest news. See you then!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely piece of work,I do love acorns.Spotted the little charm ,a lovely little addition.Have a good day dear Donna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! There is an old oak across the street from me - I love watching it while having my morning coffee. Oak leaves and acorns have become special to me as a result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna