November 7, 2019

Walking AND Chewing Gum...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bread Day
 
I got sidetracked yesterday when Handsome told me we were out of bread. That doesn't send me to the grocery store. It sends me to our kitchen. It was snowing like mad when we got up, so I wouldn't have left the house anyway.

I alternated my kitchen time with studio time, running back upstairs while my dough was proofing. By the end of the day, not only was our kitchen smelling of fresh-out-of-the-oven bread, but I'd also completed machine embroideries for a special project I'll need this weekend.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Embroideries and Fabric
 
Destiny and I ran the embroideries, chose the fabric, and would have completed this project if I'd had one more element that I was missing here in the studio. I'll be running out this morning to get that, and you won't see this again until after it's gifted on Sunday.
 
I'm making this is for the newest member of our family. She is my great great niece. This doesn't make me feel old, as her dad isn't yet 20, and her grandma is only 34. My sister is her great great grandma at 54.  This baby is being Christened on Sunday, so I'll be there to celebrate with her/my family. First, I need to finish this project!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna