November 5, 2019

Two More Done...

Brynwood Needleworks - Two Birds Shop Hop Bag

It was another productive day. I completed two more bags today, and began work on the next set of bags. 



Brynwood Needleworks - Orchid Shop Hop Bag
 
Although I'm producing for my show on the 24th, I have listed all of the Shop Hop Crossbody Bags in my Etsy shop, in the event anyone sees one they can't live without. Just go HERE to check them out. 

I'll be baking bread this morning, but I'll be back in the studio this afternoon. Busy, Busy. Just the way I like it.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna