August 27, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Well, It's About Time!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag and Bella - August 2019

 Hi, Everybody!

Well, you may know what this is about by readin' my post title. If not, I'm gonna help you out.

See The Black Dog next to me? Yeah, the one with the boiled ham stickin' out of her face. It's taken a whole eight months, but herself is finally in heat again. Mom and Dad have been watchin' the calendar (and her back end) for the past six weeks or so, and she (Boo, not Mom) finally threw a bunch of hints at them. Upon closer examination, it was confirmed.

Dad took her to the vet last Thursday, and the vet said she was, too. They went back for another blood test and now we know what's next. I think it was nice of her to wait until Dad's music season was over, 'cuz that means Dad's gonna take her to San Antonio, and I'll stay home with Mom to supervise the rest of the porch project.

Brynwood Needleworks - Courage, Camille
 
So, she's wearin' cute "dipes" and complainin' about cramps, but she and Dad are hittin' the road tomorrow mornin'. They'll be in Texas at the appointed time for her rendezvous with her "betrothed". They'll be gone until some time next week (at the earliest). It all depends on how receptive (Mom's word, not mine) she is. 
 
As far as I'm concerned, this is all a little mushy to me. I mean...oh, never mind. I don't wanna turn this into some kinda X-rated post. I think I'll just leave it all right here. All I know is Mom says there might be puppies in our future. (Paws crossed. I love puppies!)
 
I'm gonna go help Boo pack. Let's see...
• Food √
• Diapers √
• Snacks √
• Leash √
• Collars √
• Favorite Bed √
• Animal Husbandry Book √ (Snort. I'm just kiddin'! Sometimes I crack me up! LOL)
• Treats √
A Picture of me! (I don't want her to forget me, after all.)
 
So much to do...So little time.
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Shall we call you Uncle Tag or Uncle Taggart? I say Uncle Taggart. It commands respect. You may have many nieces and nephews looking to you for guidance! This is big! Good luck to Bella! We are rooting for a beautiful and healthy litter! She is certainly one gorgeous Lab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna