August 6, 2019

Coco Bella...

Brynwood Needleworks - Cork Coco Bella Tote
 
Completed for a client yesterday, and already on its way to its new home. It's really beautiful in chocolate brown and natural cork fabric. The interior is high quality quilting cotton, with a cork double slip pocket inside. This bag has a drop in lining and zipper closure for security.
 
Sorry, this is going to be short today. I'm going with Handsome to his doctor's appointment this morning. We have to be there before our usual morning coffee time. I guess I'll be taking him to breakfast afterward. 

I have to move those bushes today, too. We're still on schedule for demo tomorrow, and I don't want those plants to be in jeopardy. It looks like it's going to be a busy day. We'll see how much I actually accomplish. Wish me luck!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful bag Donna,hope Handsome does OK at the doctors.Im missing Tag today.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cork Bag. Health for Handsome! Be safe and do only what you can do each day dear. Tag will catch up I am certain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna