August 13, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - It's About Time!...

Brynwood Needleworks - Indoor Tag

 Hi, Everybody!

Well, all I can say is, "It's about time!"

To say that Mom and Dad are a little preocupied is the understatement of this year! Boo and I have been stuck in the house while all kinds of activity is goin' on outside. What's up with that? I mean, we like bein' outside, too!

Mom says it has somethin' to do with "heavy machinery", flyin' rocks, and men-at-work. What the heck am I? Chopped liver? I could help, but nooooooooo. I've gotta stay inside and keep The Black Dog company. Nothin' like bein' stuck on a back burner, already.

Brynwood Needleworks - Outdoor Tag

So, finally yesterday, Mom let me outside for a little while, and what did she do? She made me sit by a pile of rocks. Now, understand, this pile of rocks wasn't here yesterday. I think aliens dropped 'em out of the sky or somethin'.

Anyway, like a good boy, I obliged and agreed to model for her next to this pile of rocks. Don't ask me. I just don't get it.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Rocky Backdrop

You can see that they're BIG rocks, too. Bigger than me! Right out there in the middle of our yard. I sure hope Mom will explain this to you. Like I said, I'm totally baffled.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag, Bella and the Rock Wall
 
Bella and I are startin' to think that this is gonna be an interestin' place to snuffle up good stuff, so we're just gonna go with it for now. All I know for sure is that I'm gonna start lobbyin' for more outdoor time...and more treats...and another blog post for this week. 

Wait! Whaaattt? Mom said I can post again tomorrow to make up for last week! I have a really important Public Service Announcement for you. Please come back tomorrow to read all about it.
 
 I'll see you again in seven tomorrow. 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

3 comments:

  1. glad you got out for a bit - you'll love those big blocks - we have lots of them here in New England and my dog and cat really enjoy them. You never know who/what will be visiting inside the nooks and crannies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag is such a fun creative little writer. I hope he and Boo can carve out a little more outside time so they can help with the big project. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Tag. I missed you last week little buddy. Soo glad you got to go outside only when it was safe to do so. You look good next to those rocks. You and Boo will be so happy when this huge porch project is over and...so will Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna