June 26, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - My Newest Pals...

Casanova Liljegren
 
Hi, Everybody!
Yup. It's me again. Did ya miss me? hee hee I sure missed you.
 
I'd like to introduce you to some new friends today. Mom started to tell you about them yesterday, but I gave her a Corgi-sized nudge and told her, "Ix-nay on the ends-fray ory-stay." Yeah. I've been learnin' Pig Latin in my free time. Don't act so surprised! You already know I'm a Corg' of many talents.
 
Miss Susan and Mom

She already spilled about how her good friend, Miss Susan came out to the farm while vacationin' in Wisconsin. We hit it off right away. Mom had crated me and the Black Dog, but when Miss Susan came in the house, she was all, like, "Ohhhhh. Hi, Tag!", and "Doesn't Bella look chill?". Mom decided to let us out so we could say "hey" to her, and her daughter, and friend.
 
Bella and Jenny

Madame Queen (aka Bella Butt, aka Boo, aka The Black Dog), made a good start for some world class smoochin' when she sidled up to Miss Jenny. She gave her that soulful, sweet look, which garnered some serious sweet talk.
 
Seriously?

Problem was, she overplayed her hand. She climbed up onto Miss Jenny (somethin' Dad hates), and tried smoochin' her on the lips. At first it's kinda cute, but really...who wants dog breath all over their mouth? Miss Jenny was polite enough, but she finally put her foot down and told Her Highness to do the same. That was the end of that!

Miss Georgia

It looks like I'm gonna have to take that silly pup back under my paw. Every self-respectin', moochin' hound knows you've gotta aim for places that the ladies love! In all my seven (plus) years, I've fine-tuned my technique with the ladies. I even demonstrated on Miss Georgia!

I always go for the ears. It's drives the ladies nuts, I tell ya. First they smile. Then, they giggle, and before ya know it, there are even belly laughs! Bella has a lot to learn. I'd better get started on her lessons right away. I mean, if she's gonna lick my ears all the time, she shouldn't have too much trouble gettin' the hang of it with people! I'm hopin' this doesn't take too long. I got stuff to do!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna