June 28, 2018

Summer Block of the Week - Progress Report...

Beginning Layout For "Twilight Garden" SBOW Block 2

I'm writing a very quick post today. I'm finished setting up my first Twilight Garden block, and am now working on Block Two. (Block Three arrived in yesterday's mail, so I need to, at least, get them set up and fused so I can stitch at my leisure.) 

The wreath vine and stems are all affixed. I'll add the flowers, buds and leaves today. (After I make strawberry jam for the pantry!)

SBOW Summer Freebie Block Three
 
Along with Block Three came Week Three of the Summer Freebie! I was right. Do you see the patterns emerging here? I'll stitch this one today, because I am going to stitch these every week to keep up.
 
So, I already told you I'll be making jam. I also have a hair appointment late day! (I don't want to forget to go.) In between? Well, I'll be back in the studio, of course. What are you doing these days? I'd love to know!

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna