June 30, 2018

Jeepers Creepers...

See Those Huge Pupils?
 
...just look at my peepers!
 
I went for my eye checkup yesterday. It's been over two years, due to our move and needing to find a Wisconsin doctor (and time). I wanted to make sure my prescription was up to date for my trip to Kentucky next month.

My new doctor dilated my eyes to have a good "look-see", and it took quite a while for things to get back to normal. My appointment was at 10 am, and I couldn't see clearly until after 7 pm. In between, I took a nap because I was so queasy. ugh

The worst side affect was that I spent zero time in the studio. Heck, I couldn't read most of the day. So, I'm hoping to catch up today. I have six custom orders waiting for my attention! That's a good problem, right?
 
The best part is that my Rx changed only a little. Just the same, I have a new pair of glasses on their way as soon as they install the new lenses. I'll have them in time to travel, and I can't wait for you to see them.

For those of you celebrating your Independence Day holiday early, I hope you have a great weekend. I think it's pretty weird any time the holiday falls in the middle of a week. I'll catch up with you Monday. Tomorrow is my usual, inspirational Sunday Scripture.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. So good to see and you are very wise to have your check up. New glasses for your stitchery classes will be so important. Another day will be excellent for you to work on your commissions. Happy and safe Fourth. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna