June 4, 2018

Still Stitching...

Web Image
 
I'm constantly inspired by the works of the hands and hearts of others. I belong to a number of Facebook groups for creatives, and regularly read blogs written by my online friends. I always get a shot of inspiration from them. You never know whose creative muse you can awaken by sharing your own.

I'm continuing to stitch on my "Flax Farm" project, and I'm making good progress. I'll share my progress on Wednesday, because you know, tomorrow belongs to Tag. Have a super week!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. YOU definitely inspire me. I just am short on time! Marvelous Monday My Friend...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear friend. It's always a treat to read the wonderful comments you leave for me. Wishing you a wonderful week.
    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna