June 8, 2018

It's Not A Farm Without The Dogs...

Farm Dogs For "Flax Farm"
 
It was beautiful weather for working in the garden yesterday, so my stitching took a back seat to getting my hands dirty. However, I woke up yesterday morning with two elements that had to be added to my wool project. Tag and Bella!

So, I spent the day outside, and after dinner, I headed up to the studio for a little "needle time". I stitched both dogs in front of the Compass Barn, because the Black Dog would have been lost on the ground fabric. I'll give them their finishing touches today, and I think they'll need some rhubarb leaves behind them, too.

The sheep on this half are all finished, so the only thing left are the trees, the fence pieces and the rest of the flowers on this side. I do believe I'll finish the stitching today, and I can't wait to show you the finished piece! I'm hoping I'll be able to share it tomorrow, so please check back...

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Don’t they look splendid standing there.Love how you’re doing it your way.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Tag and Bella are the perfect finish to your stitchery. Fabulous Friday Dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura:
    I'm having so much fun with my personalization! Thanks for leaving a note today.
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sherry! I've since added a tiny bluebird, too, so Bella has something to look at!
    Happy Weekend, dear.
    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna