August 1, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Just My Size...

Brynwood Needleworks - Camper Tag

Hi, Everybody!

If you've been following me since I was just a puppersnapper, you know that I've been vacationin' in Wisconsin every year since I was born. This is my fifth year enjoyin' the state and our friends and family.

Brynwood Needleworks - Ethan, Jace and Stephanie

Yesterday, some of our family came to visit us at the campground. Mom's niece, Stephanie showed up with her two sons, Ethan and Jace.

We had quite a lot of fun and I really like Jace. He's quite a guy. Bella wasn't sure what to make of him, 'cuz she hasn't seen little people before.

Brynwood Needleworks - Mom and Stephanie

Mom's niece, Stephanie is a real sweetheart. She always says hi to me, and I like listenin' to her voice. She's always happy and laughs a lot...and she makes Mom laugh, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - Silly "Cheese" Jace, Mom and Ethan

I can't remember if I met the little guy before, but Jace is just the right height to run around and just hang out with. He's two years old already! His big brother, Ethan, really grew up since the last time we saw him!

Brynwood Needleworks - Jace, Mom and Ethan

He's fifteen, plays the trumpet (which Dad really likes), plays football and lacrosse, and is only about seventeen months away from becoming an Eagle Scout. Can you tell from this picture how much Mom likes him?

He's a great big brother, too. He took Jace over to the bounce pillow (it's huge!), and then they played on the swings and the round thingy that spins, too. He made sure that his little brother was safe while they were havin' fun together.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hmmmm, What's this?

Jace offered up some of his juice for me later in the day. I hadn't had this variety before, so I had to give it a little test taste first. Hmmmmmm.

Brynwood Needleworks - Why, yes, please!

Well, I don't mind if I do! It was refreshin' on a breezy day at Breezy Hill. Thanks, Jace! You're my kinda guy...and you're just my size! We're so glad you, your mom and brother came to hang out with me for a while.

We'll be havin' more visits with family and friends while we're on our vacation. I'll have more adventures to share with you.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Tag you really know how to have the very best fun on vacation. Jace really is your size and probably has the same energy as you have. What a true friend to share his juice with you. Congratulatons to Ethan for working towards his Eagle Scout status! Stephanie does have a great smile that tells she is fun and sweet. Happy family visiting on vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, I am so glad that you are enjoying your vacation and all the peeps you are meeting or seeing again! Keep enjoying your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna