August 15, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Big Bone Lick State Park...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag on Tuesday

Hi, Everybody!

Well, this Tuesday you find me headin' for home. We've already left Wisconsin, have gone through Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and we stayed in Tennessee for the night. It's been an interestin' ride, but I think this tops it.

Brynwood Needleworks - Big Bone Lick State Park web image

Mom called my attention to the fact that we were drivin' past a place called Big Bone Lick State Park! You can't even imagine how excited I got just thinkin' about lickin' some really big bones! I was beggin' Dad to stop there, but he just kept goin'.

"GAAAAHHHHHH, STOP!!!"

Bella almost had a heart attack, and Dad completely ignored me. (Guess he got a lot of practice when our sons were youngsters.) sigh

Brynwood Needleworks - Sniffin' The Car Vent

The best I could do was sniff the vent as we traveled down the road to see if I could at least smell those big bones. (No such luck!)

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart

I overheard Dad tellin' Mom how much he liked this route between Florida and Wisconsin - and that we'd be drivin' this way again. I'm gonna put in my request now, and hopefully next time, we'll stop for a little while. I know I'm gonna dream about it, for sure.

We're gonna get to Valdosta, Georgia for tonight, and then tomorrow we'll be back home. Mom's got more stuff to tell you about tomorrow, so I guess I'm done for today. It's hard work ridin' in the back seat with Bella all day...and I get to do it all over again today. Oh, well...

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Tag you are such a good boy and you look so handsome. I am sorry you ddn't get to sniff or chew or lick some big bones. Maybe Mom will get you a great big bone from the butcher when you are home. Keep sniffing the air and Happy Trails To You...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whattttt? No stopping to lick those big bones?? Ah, come on, Dad!! I was hoping you would come out to Utah before you headed home, but no such luck!! Oh, well, next time will have to be to the Oregon Coast!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna