August 22, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - A Bella Day...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag - August 23, 2016

Hi, Everybody!

I think this week's post will pretty much speak for itself, which is a good thing. I rarely speak on command. Mom's still workin' on gettin' me to talk when she wants me to, and Dad tells me to be quiet. I kinda wish they'd make up their minds. 

Anyway, I'm goin' to share a few pictures with you from this past week. Let's just say, I'm glad to be back home again.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sleeping Beauty Bella

I think this one is so funny - and cute - of Sleeping Beauty Bella. She does this all the time. I have no idea why she leaves her tongue out like this. Heck. Flies could land on it, or somethin'!

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella, Bella, Bella

Mom's been busy this week. She's been movin' stuff in the studio, but not makin' anything. She's been fillin' boxes, and Dad helps her move 'em into the garage. Then, Sunday mornin' she got busy in the kitchen with these ingredients (and a bunch of different fruits).

Dad was readin' labels and said, "Look. Stella Bella and Bella Sera!" Great. I'm thinkin' Bella this, Bella that. Oh, look! There's Bella Butt! Enough already. These guys have no future as comedians! I left the room.

Brynwood Needleworks - Mom's White Sangria

Anyway, after all that messin' around in the kitchen, Mom just put a pitcher in the fridge and went back to work. At the end of the day, she got out a big glass and filled it with the stuff from the fridge.

She took a sip, sighed and declare her day "Done". She smiled a lot, too. I guess she liked it. She said the good thing is that there was enough left to drink the rest of this week! (She's not much of a drinker, actually.)

So, all in all my week has been pretty borin'. I've been dodgin' the hustle and bustle, happy to be in my crate. Mom leaves the door open, so I just trot in and snuggle into my pillow. It's best if I just stay out of the way. Bella and I will keep a low profile the rest of the week. As long as we get to go swimmin', we'll be happy pups.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Too much Bella can get Tag talkin. Sounds like you know what is best Tag...staying out of the way. Enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna