August 28, 2016

Back To Stitching...

Brynwood Needleworks - Stitching Travel Pillow Detail
 
We completed preparations for our real estate photos which were taken over the weekend. Once the work was done, I could play again. I've been stitching to reward myself..

I'll have a twist to the Stitching Travel Pillow. Sometimes, revisions are born of necessity (shaking my head). I'm going to call it a "design decision". Yup. Photos later. 
 
I'll be stitching until I have to head over to our precinct to set up. It will only take about an hour and then I'll work on this until it's finished.

Tomorrow is Primary Day in Florida. I'm glad Tag's here to write his post. I'll be having a loooonng day. 4:30 comes early tomorrow morning.

DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. My pillow has a "design decision" also. Guess I could have read the directions better.😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pillow has a "design decision" also. Guess I could have read the directions better.😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Design decision...I like that. May your sleep be deep and restful in preparation for your loooooooong day. Bless you for working your Florida elections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eye says it looks pretty cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna