October 19, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Tattooed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Images found on FaceBook
Hi, Everybody!
No pictures of me today. I know you're disappointed, but just wait 'til you see these. You're gonna want to run right out and get one for yourself! I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Brynwood Needleworks - Images found on FaceBook
No one in our house has a tattoo, but Mom saw these and said that images like these would make her reconsider. Are you surprised? Corgis are very persuasive, you know.
Brynwood Needleworks - Images found on FaceBook
There's quite the range of techniques and styles, but they're all pretty sweet, if you ask me. (You did ask me, didn't you?)
Brynwood Needleworks - Images found on FaceBook
Some are actually darn realistic...
Brynwood Needleworks - Images found on FaceBook
but then, there are little sweeties here, and
Brynwood Needleworks - Images found on FaceBook
here, too! 

I think they're impressive even in black and white! This guy looks a little sad to me, though. The artists who did the tattoo work really rocked the Corgis!

I'm sorry I can't credit the artists or say who the tattoo belongs to. That information wasn't posted when I looked. I'm not plannin' to get a tattoo, but just in case you want to, it might be good to know.

I'm hopin' to go see Bella Butt this weekend. I wonder when she's gonna come back home. You know the sayin' about "Stuff runs downhill?" Yeah, when I get hollered at, there's no one below me to pass on the scoldin'. We're gonna have to make up for lost time when she finally comes back!

I think everyone in Florida is enjoyin' the end of "dog hot days" for a while. I'm very busy stoopervisin' Mom in the studio...and I keep an eye on any stray varmints comin' into my yard. I sure like havin' the doors and windows open all day. 

Well, you guys know the drill.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag I miss your sweet face but I hope you are doing something you love doing. Personally I am not a tattoo fan and sometimes wonder what the person was thinking or not thinking when they got their ink. Enjoy visiting Bella Butt and remember how much attention she gets...you will have to share mom and dad. Tail Waggin Tales...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna