October 23, 2015

Friday Was Fun...

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella - 8 months old
Handsome, Tag and I spent Friday at Mike Sommers' ranch with Bella. She's growing into a beautiful, talented retriever, and it was so much fun to see her progress. 
 
She's come so far in such a short time. She'll be back home before we know it...if Uncle Mike let's her leave. (He's quite smitten with her!) It certainly was hard leaving her this trip. 

I took a lot of photos, but Tag is insisting that I let him share all of them next week for his post. So, you'll have to wait until Tuesday to see Bella in action. (Sorry.)
As it's Saturday, I thought I share my progress on that overzealous list I shared on Monday. (What was I thinking?)
 
• Make up three wallet orders for commissions (prepped and ready to sew)
• Make up three more wallet orders for my Etsy shop (Finished - and already sold - two)
• Finish the sleeves for the wedding gown muslin (I've still put that off.)
• Machine embroidery for a friend (On Hold. She hasn't given me her fabric choice yet)
• Project totes to restock into my Etsy shop (at least four) (In progress)
• Finish Hedwig socks (one down. still one to go.)
• Graphic work for a local client (Finished)

I know that I set my goals high. I think it's important to reach. These projects will roll over into next week. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy every second I can spend with Handsome, Tag and our friends. 
 
Happy Weekend, friends!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Bella is Beautiful. Does she remember who you are when you come to visit? I think Tag would remind her who HE is...Boss Dog!!! Your list is still viable and you are always such an overachiever. I can only hope to accomplish as much in a short week as you do my friend. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna