October 26, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Speechless...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag at the MJ Ranch
Hi, Everybody!
You'd better grab a cuppa tea or mug of coffee today. I've got lots of pictures to show ya. We went to see Bella Butt last weekend.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella, Handsome and Mike at MJ Ranch
Mom made sure she got a picture of Dad with Uncle Mike and The Black Dog.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella waiting for her mark
Bella's gettin' big, and she knows that the Ranch is where she works. There was no playin' around with me. She was all business.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's training pond
This is one of the places Bella showed off worked while we were at the ranch. The next couple of pictures will show you what I'm talkin' about.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella waiting to be sent
Bella watched as two "birds" (retrievin' dummies) were launched into the pond. She's gotta just sit there until Dad gives her the command to go.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella ignores the decoy
She dove into the pond, swimmin' right past the decoy that's there to give her a diversion. Right. She didn't look twice at it. Heck! I don't think she even looked once!
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella to the mark
Still goin'.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella is WAY out there!
I think she had to swim about ten miles to get the retrieve. See the arrow? That's where she is.
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella on her way back in
Well, that certainly didn't look like much of a challenge for her!
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella delivers, and then looks for the next mark
She brought the dummy ashore, the trotted over to sit at Dad's side so he could take it from her. You can see that she's already looking at that other mark. Dad took the dummy from her and then lined her up to send her.
Brynwood Needleworks - On her way out
Dad and Uncle Mike look on as she heads out again.
Brynwood Needleworks - She's on it!
Her retrieve is in that strip of swampy grass.
Brynwood Needleworks - Almost back
Of course, she found it and brought it back to Dad!
I hate to admit it, but I ("The Swimmin'est Corgi In South Florida") couldn't have done that. Even I'm impressed!
Brynwood Needleworks - She's got great style
Not only that, but they moved to a different area on the grounds and she did another double (retrieve) after that! In this picture Dad is sending her on a land retrieve past a whole flock of decoys. She went straight out and back. She didn't care at all about those plastic birds! 

And when she got back, Dad sent her into the pond (in the background of this picture) to make another water pickup. Mom has proof that Dad was so tickled...he kissed Bella on the lips! hee hee He was really tickled with how much she's learned in such a short time.
Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella
We had a really great time with Bella. I asked when she's gonna come home. Mom said not for a couple more weeks. Are you kiddin' me? I hope she comes home sooner than that. I'm missin' our play times...a lot!

That's all for this week. I know there were a lot of pictures, but sometimes it takes a bunch of pictures to say a thousand words! Do you feel like you were there with us? It was a mighty fun day. Time for me to go now, and dream about the next time I see Bella Beauty - hopefully to bring her back with us!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun to see Bella at work. Hey, Tag? I've been to field trials and they were great to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a glorious weekend you had Tag to visit Bella Butt. Looks like the weather was perfect for Bella to show off her learnings. I just hope she remembers how to play and frap with you. That was a lot of swimming she had to do. I just know Bella will love to swim with you in the Holidrome when she comes home. I can tell you miss her. Keep holding down the home front while she is gone Mr. Corgi Cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tag, how fun you got to spend a bit of time with Bella!! Ha!! I remember back when you were not so happy to have her around!! :-)) She'll be home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella is such a beautiful creature and now she's command ready. She'll be a wonderful companion for you, Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella might be clever, but Tag, I love YOU! luv from English Auntie Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella Butt has really turned into a Bella Beauty. What a lovely member of the family you have there Tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna