October 25, 2015

Planning Ahead...

Brynwood Needleworks - New Totes
It doesn't count as work when you love what you do.

Handsome and I spent our Saturday together, so Sunday, without a Packer game,
I headed to the studio after a nice leisurely morning of coffee and a late breakfast.
Brynwood Needleworks - Planning New Totes
It's time to replenish totes for my Etsy shop, so I pulled fabrics and the 
rest of the supplies I was going to need. I always enjoy doing this part.
Brynwood Needleworks - Planning New Totes
I pulled all these tapes, fabrics and zippers, along with threads. I did set up one
more that isn't shown. My friend, Ellen, celebrates her Birthday tomorrow and I
want to make a tote as her gift. I chose fabrics for a new "Baa Baa Black Sheep"
Brynwood Needleworks - Her Royal Highness Project Tote
By the time I cut all the exterior and lining fabrics, wristlets and set up the zippers,
It was mid-afternoon. I sewed until dinner and then completed a couple more after.
Brynwood Needleworks - Butterflies Project Tote
All of these have linings that coordinate with the exterior linens and tape themes.
Brynwood Needleworks - Mighty Oaks Project Tote
I love this one. I had a custom tape made from my acorn/oak leaf logo element,
and I've used the wording in many of my advertising materials since Brynwood was
born. The linen is hand dyed, and the lining is acorn fabric. It's truly one-of-a-kind.
Brynwood Needleworks - Quilter's Project Tote
The last tote I finished last night would make a great tool tote for a quilter. The
interior is a cotton fabric, printed with quilting terms and the names of quilt blocks. 

I'll be listing these up this morning, and finishing the others, too.
By lunchtime, I'll have Ellen's gift wrapped to give to her at Panera's tomorrow.

I'll be working on that list from last week next.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Each tote so beautiful and lovingly created. Your choices of fabrics and embellishments is sew fun. These will make wonderful gifts...not only for Christmas but for any occasion. Beautifully created dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna