October 12, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Bad Dogs, Bad Dogs, Watcha Gonna Do...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart (aka Tag)
Hi, Everybody!
Another week - another pack o' lies story to share with you.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Watching "Canine Cops"
We didn't watch the Green Bay Packers last weekend, 'cuz the stoopid Buccaneers were on our local station instead. We did watch a show called "Canine Cops", though, and I really liked it.

I was actually lyin' on my favorite futon when I heard some sort of screechin' comin' from the t & v. When I ran into the livin' room, I saw a German Shepherd carryin' on in the back of a cop car.

I thought he must have really done somethin' bad to get arrested, but Dad told me that it was a dog "earnin' an honest livin'". Real funny, Dad! Anyway, he said that dog was actually workin' for the policeman. His name (the dog, not the policeman) was Ranger.

I guess every time they're close to gettin' their paws on a bad guy, Ranger gets all mouthy and excited. It keeps the "perps" off guard and afraid he's gonna bite 'em.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Watching The Officer Get His Suspect
In this case, the bad guy was a girl. She didn't try to run away or nothin', but she was in a lot of trouble for shootin' somebody. It was one of those grippin' story lines, and I just couldn't look away!

"Bad dogs, bad dogs, watcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do with dey come for you?"
BAHAHAHAHA!
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Handsome Face
Speakin' of "bad dogs"....
Hey, Mom!
When's Bella Butt comin' back home?

"Not for about three more weeks, Tag."

THREE MORE WEEKS?
WOW! How bad was she that she has to stay at Uncle Mike's so long?

"She wasn't bad, Tag. She's there to learn how to fetch birds like a champ."
"She'll be back home before you know it, but we'll go see her soon."
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag Watching For Bella
Well, I don't know how long three weeks is. I'm thinkin' it could be up any minute. I don't want that Black Dog thinkin' I actually missed her, but I wanna bark when she comes down the driveway, so I'd better keep an eye out for her.

I'm glad it's startin' to finally cool off. Mom and Dad leave the front door open in the mornin' until it gets too warm. That means I get to spend more time patrollin' the yard. Anyway, I'm gonna hang out here for now. Even if Bella Butt isn't right down the street, there's always a crow (or two) that I've gotta chase of my property!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

4 comments:

  1. oh Tag. Admit it, you miss Bella. She will be back all too soon and she will be bigger than she was when she left, you know. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are one very interesting Corgi! Watching Cops with Canines can be educational...you could take up a stance and give those squirrels and crows a good bark or two just to let them know YOU are boss! Nobody would mess with you...Watha Gonna Do?
    Missing Bella just a tiny bit is a good thing. You are a very good "Big" brother. Keep Waggin my Cutie Corgi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tag...you know I'm gonna sing that song all night. hee,hee,hee.
    Sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tag's whimsical attitude. Thank you for your posts. They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna