October 5, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - It's About Time...

Brynwood Needleworks - The Pool Boy
Hi, Everybody!
Guess what? It's finally cool enough outside that Mom has the door open to the pool for a little while each day! You know what that means, right? I get to hang out by my pool!
Brynwood Needleworks - Rear View of the Corgi
Mom likes it 'cuz she can see me from her studio window. She said it makes her happy to see me hangin' out on the deck.

A guy's gotta work on soakin' in the rays, don't you think? It's just the right temperature so I don't sit around pantin'. It's just perfect, if you ask me...and it's about time, too!
Brynwood Needleworks - Kelly's Corgis
Mom wanted me to show you her newest studio trinkets. They're from Miss Kelly at CorgiKeepsakes on Etsy. (Her shop name is a link, in case you wanna check her out.)

She doesn't make only Corgis, either! She makes all kinds of cute doggish things, but Mom especially loves her Corgis. (She's thinkin' about askin' Miss Kelly to do one of The Black Dog, too. pfffttt)
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag on the left; Kelly's Little Tag on the right

Brynwood Needleworks - Kelly's Little Tag on the left; Tag on the right.
Know what so special about the ones on the left and right? They have my markin's from pictures Mom sent to her! Don't hate me 'cuz I've got cute pants! (The girls can't keep their hands off 'em!) She even nailed the black pad on my back left paw! She's really good at this.

Anyway, Mom loves 'em and so do I.
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag, The Pool Boy
Mom said (after lookin' at these pictures) that we need to power wash the deck pavers again. They get this way when it's rainy and then hot. It's an easy fix, but she needs to run the powerwasher to clean 'em up again. Easy peasy.

Bella is doin' fine at Uncle Mike's. Dad went to see her over the weekend. I don't care if she's at school or not. I'm startin' to miss her silly butt. She's about halfway through her studies right now, but the next time Dad goes to visit her, Mom and I are definitely goin', too!

Well, I hope you'll excuse me again this week. The weather is just too nice to sit here at the computer. I'm gonna catch a few more rays, in case it decides to rain again.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Tag you can just send that rain on over to me and then you can keep hanging out at the pool catchin some rays. Lots of Corgi Cuteness in your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the miniature Tags, Tag. Thank you for directing me to the site. Papillions are not on her list of breeds. I will have to see if she will tackle doing Bitabit. Her ears are like a Corgi's, big. She smiles just like a Corgi too. She is just in miniature and more fluffy. She is a tri-color, just like my beloved Chesed was. I just realized that she has been gone for 8 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna