October 27, 2015

Hand Embroidered Bliss...

Brynwood Needleworks via deshilachado.com
 I'm finishing a machine embroidery today, but you know how my
heart adores hand embroidered pieces...especially in a nature theme.
Brynwood Needleworks via Helen Richman-Blue Bird Embroidery Co-Fox
So while Destiny and I are stitching away in the studio, I thought
I'd share a few of my recent favorite images worked by talented hands.
Brynwood Needleworks via Inspirations Magazine - Needleartist unknown
This one looks good enough to eat! 
Brynwood Needleworks via  Jenny McWhinney - Apple Bunny
While this one is beyond sweet!
Brynwood Needleworks via Jenny McWhinney - Autumn Squirrel
Of course, no flora and fauna collection would be complete for me
without a tiny, embroidered squirrel to bring a smile to my face.
Brynwood Needleworks via Windflower Embroidery
And, where there are squirrels, you'll find acorns!
All are "swoon-worthy" to me.
I'm going to keep working, now. 
I'll be back tomorrow with an update.
Happy Hump Day!
hee hee
DonnaAcornSignature

1 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

These lovely needle works remind me of a simpler time when "ladies" sat and stitched and honed their skills. Simply Stunning and so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails