November 4, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - A Lesson In Home Defense...

Hi, Everybody!
Let's get right to it, shall we?

This week, I'd like to share the finer points of home defense.
I'm really quite an expert, you know.
Lesson One: First, you have to lull your opponent into a false
sense of security. They shouldn't know they're under surveillance.
Try to keep nose-twitchin' to a minimum. It's a dead giveaway.
Lesson Two: Never let them see you sweat. Stay calm and quiet.
Interlopers and ne'er-do-wells will notice if your feet twitch.
Lesson Three: It's perfectly ok to stay out in the open. That way, you can spring 
to your feet at any time, takin' the bad guy completely off-guard. You gotta 
know you're faster than they are, too. You can easily catch 'em when you wanna.

Lesson Four: If all else fails, just bark your skull off. If your Mom and Dad are
like mine, they'll both come runnin', wantin' to know what all the commotion is
about. Even if there isn't anything there, they'll tell ya what a good boy (or girl)
you are and give you a big, tasty treat for keepin' your house safe from strays,
Sasquatches, salesmen and axe murderers. Whoa, yeah...Mission Accomplished!

See ya next week. 'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Donna and Tag,
    You are both so adorable! Love your posts...

    Have a terrific Tuesday. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tag. I see you have taken lessons from night Security guards. It isn't easy to stay alert and fake sleeping at the same time. Good Job Tag...keep everything safe and well. Smooches Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! God Job Tag! I got tow boys that are great at this job.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag, Sweetheart, you can come to guard my house any time you want!
    Although I must warn you that my neighburs have a cat called 'Adolph' (and that's true, no joking, their dog is called Marx) They are very nice people though..just a bit eccentric....sheeps' skulls in the back garden for instance, but I love it,especially the zombie crawling its way out of a grave, Definately my kind of people. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna