November 8, 2013

A Slight Change of Plans...

 My original plan was to show you another finished table runner today. I
 forgot that I had a class to teach yesterday when I wrote my last blog post.

So, rather than play in the studio, I headed over to Crazy Quilters and shared
my pattern and techniques for creating Shabby Totes (pattern available here). 
Don't get me wrong. A good time was had by all, and beautiful totes left the shop. 
I just can't show you another completed table runner and matching napkins today.
 Guess you'll just have to wait until Monday! 
I'll be heading over to Coffee Club this morning. 
It's always nice to see the girls. 

Later, I'll be found stitching these pretty plates onto the ground fabric. 
When I finish doing that, I'll be able to put together this table runner set. 

I'm thinking I might have to make something else with these fabric choices 
after the holidays. They're so soft and sweet, and they feel like "happy" 
colors to me. The world needs more soft and sweet, don't you think?

I hope you enjoy your weekend, my friends. 
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors of this Dresden plate. I can't wait to see the table runner finished......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be a lovely table runner as was the first one. Lucky recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and Sweet and your Stitching is a combination blessed in Heaven and made by your own hands. Stunning dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dresden Plates are just lovely Donna, The colors are so soft and sweet.
    Cheers
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the colors in your Dresden Plates!! And yes, the world does need more soft and sweet - like Tag, maybe? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such soft-looking colors, Donna. It'll be a beautiful piece of work, for sure! Always fun to see what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna