November 12, 2013

Meanwhile, In The Studio...

I added another project to the "finished" stack on Monday evening.
 This table runner measures 46" long by 14" wide, and has six coordinating 
napkins. The napkins are two-sided. The floral ones have the same green
fabric on the reverse, but the purple ones are the same on both sides.
First,  I hand appliqued' the Dresden plates onto the ground fabric. 
I machine stitched every spoke on the center plate, but only every other one
on the lighter-colored plates. Then, I did one row of echo quilting around
each plate and my "needle dancing" pattern on the rest of the background.
 I used my "Brynwood" woven label on the napkins this time.
It blended in better than my acorn label. Morning glory goodness.
On to the next project!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like the labels, gives them a very professional look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Donna,I love the delicate colours on this one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gift of beauty and practicality made with love from your heart. Stunning Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna