November 29, 2013

I've Got This One...

I decided what I'm going to make for our guild Christmas gift
exchange Tuesday night. These are the fabrics I chose for it.
I'm going to make a sweet, sewing organizer this year. My favorite 
fabric will be on the outside, and these soft colors will go on the 
inside. I'm going to sew it all together after Coffee Club today. I'll
take a picture to share with you before I wrap it up for the party. 

Oh, and I have to make a dozen cookies for the dessert table, too. 
Hmmm. I wonder which ones I should make this year? (I cheated 
and took bakery cookies for our last party because I forgot.) Not
this year, though. I'm gonna make a batch of goodness to take...
as soon as I figure out which ones. Any ideas, girlfriends?
(If it's something unique, please share the recipe.)

Hope you all have a great Saturday. I'm so thankful for you!
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet soft fabrics. Great gift for guild. How about Lemon Bars? Mix together: 1 box Angel Food cake mix and 2 ea 21 oz cans Lemon Pie Filling. Pour into greased 9" x 13" pan. Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes. Cool. Dust with powdered sugar and serve. YUMMY!
    Enjoy your weekend dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the home made needle cases, and supply carriers. Lovely colors.

    Hubby does not care for cooked fruit. That limits what he has too choose from. One of the cookies he likes is the thumbprints. I found a recipe for butter and jam, and another one for peanut butter and jam thumbprints. I think hubby will like these. Maybe your group will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna